Contributor copies are a wonderful thing.
My short story, “Better Half,” appears in Winter 2013 (vol. 3, issue 1) of WomenArts Quarterly Journal. It’s a gorgeous journal and I’m delighted to have work in it.
I’m really pleased with the piece (a rare thing for me). It was a treat this morning to be able to sit down with a cup of coffee, look over my words, and read them as if they were written by someone else.
Copies and subscriptions are available for purchase here. The journal features art, essays, reviews, poetry, and fiction, and is lovely to have in your hands.
27 Notes/ Hide
- official-slower-than-a-baby likes this
- millerflintstone likes this
- runeybadger reblogged this from texnessa
- accol likes this
- middlemanagementlivingthedream likes this
- sotheresthat likes this
- texnessa reblogged this from jennhoney and added:
- clairesalcedo likes this
- sallydoodle likes this
- jennhoney reblogged this from erikaswyler and added:
- jennhoney likes this
- confusedfriendliness likes this
- myturtlespeedy likes this
- sarahsamudre likes this
- section9 likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- ladyofthehouse likes this
- receiver likes this
- receiver reblogged this from erikaswyler
- shutupcatleavemealone likes this
- herblondness likes this
- helms-deep reblogged this from erikaswyler and added:
- brambleandscoot likes this
- its-onlygene likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- helms-deep likes this
- aliceadair likes this
- erikaswyler posted this